Thursday, May 22, 2014

COUSINS

Probably the best thing about our England trip, besides Malteaser Bunnies and Sausage Rolls, was seeing Charlotte play with her cousins...and officially meeting a couple of her cousins. They all have such different personalities- it was fun, and chaotic, to have them all together:

Morning cartoons with Harrison and Max:


Walks in the woods:


Max didn't last long on the swing- but his face when it started moving will stay in my mind forever!


Charlotte and George, who I'm fairly sure is already better at maths than I am:



Charlotte, George, and Harrison- hilarious little spitfire! 




I somehow didn't get a photo of sweet, calm, Sophie, who at the time was Charlotte's youngest cousin, but we'd only been home a few weeks when Chloe was born so we already have another cousin to meet. Hopefully it won't be a long wait! 

1 comment:

  1. hopefully it won't be! Love the pictures of Max and Charlotte holding hands

    ReplyDelete