Wednesday, January 29, 2014

3

I still haven't reconciled myself to it but, whether I like it or not, Charlotte turned three in December. Like most Tuesday's it was spent with Mummy, but on this particularly Tuesday she got to go to the cinema to see Frozen...again. But, like most days the fun really began when Daddy got home from school.

Charlotte requested Pizza for dinner, and Ryan put in an extra request that it not be my usual home-made pizza (which I thought was a treat, but obviously not!) so we went out for her birthday meal


which I think the girl in question was pretty excited about


Not too young to jump on the Red Velvet Cake band wagon she had the traditional Beeks family birthday cake


and the mandatory balloons. 

(Originally there was a third purple balloon but, after a ridiculous temper tantrum and, what I thought was fair warning, I popped it. It didn't stop the tantrum. Rather, it turned it into floods of broken hearted tears and I immediately regretted my decision. To make me feel even worse about my parenting fail she's still talking about how Mummy popped her purple balloon. I'm a peach.)


All smiles with her two balloons



She joined in with the singing and sang happy birthday to herself, which I thought was pretty adorable

And then, right before bed time since Daddy didn't want to miss it and Mummy didn't want to wake up at 5:30 am, came the present opening



Trucks, swords and diggers- not you're average three year old girl


But, when balloons aren't being popped, a very happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment