For Charlotte and I, summertime means Disneyland (thanks to Mickey Mouse's Military Salute)! This summer though, in a dramatic turn of events, we're enjoying the perks of Ryan's Graduation and the fact that he can actually join us for fun things. Rather than having to leave him behind with his lap-top, his exams, and a large pizza to get him through the week, we brought him along for the trip too.
With our move to the Mid-West looming ominously on the horizon it would be rude not to go just one more time.
If I remember rightly, I didn't know I was carrying quadruplets at this point- I just knew that spinning around inside a ladybird would not end well...
Our favorite spot is cars land, thanks to the Mater Ride. I found out this time that his name is Mater, not Maider. Who knew? We're all saying it wrong!
We spend most of our time at the California Adventure because it's so much quieter, but there is one thing that gets us over to Disnelyand, in spite of the crowds- Parades. Charlotte loves every second- it's so fun to watch her. Also, in a Disney related side note, when Charlotte watches Pocahontas she sings 'Sandwiches, Sandwiches!' in the Savages song- that's pretty fun to watch too!
Alright, Illinois, here we come. There are fun things to do there too....aren't there?











No comments:
Post a Comment