This was the first Mother's day that I was given something Charlotte had made for me, and as much as I loved the shoes her Dad picked out for the previous 2 this piece of paper just puts the biggest smile on my face whenever I read it. It had me crying laughter tears the first time I read it, and I think a Mum needs happy tears every now and again!
Her mother, according to Charlotte:
This is my mother. Her name is Mommy. She is about 3 years old. She has blue eyes and brown and white hair. She weighs about 4 pounds. Her favorite food is cake. She's smart, she knows all about playing with toys. She spends most of her time playing the drums. Best of all mother likes to play baseball. Mother takes care of me by driving me in the car. I think my mother is the best in the world because she colors with me. If I could wish anything in the world for my mother, it would be a dinosaur.
Love Charlotte
Here's to many years of home-made gifts to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment