Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BUCKET LIST

Technically Ryan is still a third year, though the fourth years graduated weeks ago and have already moved on to whatever comes after Dental school. It may not be official until September but, technicalities aside, Ryan's class is now the senior class. It can only mean one thing; our time in Las Vegas is winding down and while we're (eagerly) awaiting news of where we'll be moving after graduation  I figure we might as well make the most of our last year here in Sin City.

When my sister Megan came to visit it was the perfect opportunity to explore one of the tourist spots I haven't visited yet. We bypassed the Strip and hit up Freemont Street for a change. After a few minutes under the lights of old school Vegas we re-named the Freemont Street Experience the Freakshow Experience- it really can't get much weirder, but our plan was to try out the zip-line, something I had on my 'before we leave' to-do list. 



Strapped in, ready to go


It suddenly seemed a lot higher once we were looking down from our start position





 In the end we killed two birds with one stone- rode the zip line and bought some Vegas tackiness. It only took three years of living here to do it. 



1 comment:

  1. How funny - I don't think I've ever made it to the Freemont area. Sounds like I would have remembered if I had! x

    ReplyDelete