Sunday, February 17, 2013

AS LOVELY AS SHE


I love that my days are filled with this girl. 

She's lately developed a fascination with trains, though I really don't understand why, since there's no working train line in the vicinity. The best I can do is the pretend one at Springs Preserve with the creepy plaster models. She doesn't seem to mind them being there, just as long as nobody presses the button that makes them talk; at that moment pure panic spreads across her face. Otherwise, she'll happily sit and say choo-choo to herself and pretend she's on the move. 


We love to meet Daddy for lunch, especially if there are fireman's hats involved. She's also fascinated with Fire Engines, and really any kind of vehicle- trucks, buses, diggers, she just can't enough. She's also in love with Minnie Mouse, or 'Minnah Mouse' as Charlotte would have it.


She's discovered pockets lately and is over the moon if her outfits include them. Since her get up is pretty much leggings and onesies those occasions are few and far between, but when they do roll around, as far as Charlotte's concerned it's going to be an exciting day. She likes to help you put your hands in your own pockets too.


Her other favourite is accessorizing. Mummy's scarves, high heels, handbags, and purses. Daddy isn't allowed to put on a tie without giving her one to strut around in too (that's what he gets for having the world largest collection of pink ties). I think it's fair to say her interests are pretty well rounded! 


I love that she fills up my days; I also love her nap time, but so does she...for now

1 comment:

  1. Ha cracking me up about ryans ties! She is so beautiful and seems to have changed so much, even since November. We need to skype soon x

    ReplyDelete