I have a problem with decision making. For some reason I seem to think that everything pivots on the minor questions of every day life and, whether I'm deciding what to make for lunch or what park to go to, there's always far too much thinking involved. Choosing mothers day cards this year was no different. I literally spent an hour poring over the card selection at Target; I opened and read every card (more than once in most cases). Did the verse say enough? I like the verse but is the picture too old fashioned? Should the card say Grandma or should it be generic? An hour of mulling and I made my selections, only to realize I was about to spend $30 on stationary that I didn't even like very much. And that was the moment I had a change of plans.
All of that thinking and in the end Charlotte and I ended up making cards to send to Mum's/ grandma's/ nannas/ and grandma-greats. I have to say they're far cuter than anything sitting on the shelves in Target...no, wait- that's just the kid holding them. Is a two year old supposed to be this beautiful?




Charlotte is just so gorgeous! I was even saying to mum just the other day she is looking more and more like you now, even getting your trapezium nose and everything ;)
ReplyDeleteThese were such a cute gift. We currently have that little beauty hanging on our fridge, so Kaiden can stare at her all day long :)
ReplyDelete